- Practice Sessions: Friday, July 18, Practice 1: 10-10:45, Practice 2: 1:55-2:40, Standing Start Practice 2:40-2:50 ET
- Qualifying 1: Saturday, July 19, 10:00-11:10 ET
- Qualifying 2: Sunday, July 20, 10:00-10:30 ET
- Race 1: Saturday, July 19, Green Flag 3:55 (85 Laps)
- Race 2: Sunday, July 20, Green Flag 3:55 (85 Laps
Where to watch
- Broadcast Information: TV race broadcast: NBC Sports Network at 3:00 pm ET on July 19th and 20th
- Radio race broadcast: IMS IndyCar Radio Network can be heard on Sirius 213 and XM 209.
- Online Live Race Streaming: stream.nbc.sports.com
- Online Live Practice Timing and Scoring: racecontrol.indycar.com
- Check local listings for station, or listen at IndyCar.com or on the Verizon IndyCar 2014 app.
Quote: Jack Hawksworth: “Really looking forward to this weekend in Toronto, it’s been a great track for me in the past and the event as a whole is always one of the best. I hope we can build on our street course speed from earlier in the season and execute a couple of really clean races. If we can do this then we’ll be in with a shot at a podium and maybe more.”