Race Fast Facts
- Driver: Jack Hawksworth
- Car: No. 98 BHA/BBM
- Entrant name: BHA/BBM with Curb-Agajanian
- Event title: Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
- Location: Streets of Long Beach, California
- Track: 11-turn, 1.968-mile temporary street circuit
- 2014 event counter: The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach is the 2nd race (of 18) for the Verizon IndyCar Series
Practice sessions: Friday, April 11 from 10-10:45 a.m. and 2-2:45 p.m. PDT, Saturday, April 12 from 10-10:45 a.m. PDT
Qualifying: Saturday, April 12 from 1:15-2:25 p.m. PDT
Race: Sunday, April 13 with pre-race activities beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m. PDT and an estimated green flag at 1:50 p.m.
TV race broadcast (USA): NBC Sports Network
Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Quote: Jack Hawksworth
“I’m really looking forward to the race in Long Beach this weekend. It’s one of my favorite events and tracks on the calendar.
“The circuit is very technical and a lot of fun when you get it right. There’s a lot of history around the event and it’s one that every driver wants to win at some point in their career.
“We have taken a lot of positives from the first race of the season and I know how motivated our whole team is to keep pushing and improving. If we can have three productive practice sessions, we’ll be in good shape for qualifying and the race.”
Bryan Herta Autosport: facebook.com/