Race Fast Facts
- Driver: JR Hildebrand
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: MAVTV American Real 500
- Location: Auto Club Speedway
- Track: Two-mile, D-shaped oval, Fontana, CA
- 2013 event counter: The MAVTV American Real 500 is the season finale (19th of 19 races) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
- Practice sessions: Friday, October 18 from 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. PDT and 6:05-6:35 p.m.
- Qualifying: Friday, October 18 from 2:15-3:45 p.m. PDT
- Race: Saturday, October 19 with pre-race activities beginning at approximately 5 p.m. PDT and an estimated green flag at 5:50 p.m.
- TV race broadcast (USA): NBC Sports Network
- TV race broadcast (Canada): TVA Sports & SportsNet
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Quote: JR Hildebrand
“I’m definitely excited to get back on track with the Barracuda Racing team at Fontana. It’s a tough track and although we didn’t get to test there, I’m still very confident that we can compete at the front.
“I lead a bunch of laps there last year and Barracuda Racing was really strong late in the race, so hopefully we can put all of that together and end the season on a high note for all.”
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- JR Hildebrand: @JRHildebrand
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @BowersWilkins
- Barracuda Racing: facebook.com/BryanHertaAutosport
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with JR Hildebrand: Saturday, October 19 from 1-2 p.m. PDT in the INDYCAR Fan Village.
- Official INDYCAR Tweetup presented by Barracuda Racing: Saturday, October 19 from 2:15-3 p.m. on the INDYCAR Fan Village main stage.