Race Fast Facts
- Driver: Luca Filippi
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT
- Location: Streets of Baltimore, MD
- Track: 12-turn, 2.04-mile temporary street circuit
- 2013 event counter: The Grand Prix of Baltimore is the 16th (of 19) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
Luca Filippi will be available for interviews on Friday, August 30 from 1-1:15 p.m. EDT in the track media center.
SPECIAL FEATURE: Barracuda Racing Garage Cam
Fans and media can watch all the action in the Barracuda Racing garage as it’s streamed live all weekend long on www.viaas.com.
Practice sessions: Friday, August 30 from 10:10-10:55 a.m. EDT and 2:30-3:15 p.m.; Saturday, August 31 from 9:05-9:50 a.m.
Qualifying: Saturday, August 31 from 12-1:10 p.m. EDT (Firestone Fast Six format)
Race: Sunday, September 1 with pre-race activities beginning around 2 p.m. EDT and an estimated green flag at 2:40 p.m.
- TV race broadcast (USA): NBC Sports Network
- TV race broadcast (Canada): TVA Sports & SportsNet
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Quote: Luca Filippi
“I can’t wait to get on track in Baltimore. It’s a spectacular street circuit that looks very tricky and challenging, but I have experience on street circuits and I’ve always loved them. So I’m very excited to get there and see what we can do.
“After racing in Mid-Ohio with the Barracuda team, I’m very motivated. I felt we were fast and competitive, so this will be a chance to continue at that pace. The Barracuda Racing team is great to work with and I want to thank Bryan Herta, Barracuda Networks and Bowers & Wilkins for this opportunity. It’s been my dream to come over here to IndyCar, so I’ll do my best and hopefully we’ll have a great weekend.”
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- Luca Filippi: @LucaFilippiLF
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @BowersWilkins
- Barracuda Racing: facebook.com/BryanHertaAutosport
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Luca Filippi: Saturday, August 31 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. EDT in the INDYCAR Fan Village.
- The official INDYCAR Tweetup: Saturday, August 31 from 10:45-11:30 a.m. EDT on the INDYCAR Fan Village main stage.