- Driver: Alex Tagliani
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: Honda Indy Toronto
- Location: Streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Track: 11-turn, 1.75-mile temporary street circuit
- 2013 event counter: The Honda Indy Toronto races are the 12th and 13th (of 19) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
- Practice sessions: Friday, July 12 from 10:25-11:55 a.m. ET; Morning warm-up on Sunday, July 14 from 10:50-11:20 a.m.
- Qualifying – Race 1: Friday, July 12 from 3:10-4:20 p.m. (Firestone Fast Six format)
- Qualifying – Race 2: Saturday, July 13 from 10:50-11:20 p.m. (30-minute format)
- Race 1: Saturday, July 13 with pre-race activities beginning around 3 p.m. and an estimated green flag at 3:40 p.m.
- Race 2: Sunday, July 14 with pre-race activities beginning around 3 p.m. and an estimated green flag at 3:40 p.m.
- TV race broadcast (USA): NBC Sports Network
- TV race broadcast (Canada): TVA Sports & SportsNet
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Driver Quote: Alex Tagliani
“Naturally, I’m a little bit apprehensive going into Toronto after what happened in Pocono. Obviously this is an important double-header race weekend for Barracuda Racing as we continue trying to turn the season around.
“I definitely feel that we have a good street course car, but we’ve had surprises before like in Detroit, so I’m a little bit cautious. However, I trust the Barracuda Racing team. The boys did great this past weekend putting the car back together and hopefully we can regain some momentum in Toronto.”
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- Alex Tagliani: @tagliani
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @Bowers_Wilkins
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Alex Tagliani: Friday, July 12 from 1-2 p.m. (location TBA from INDYCAR).
- RaceTime Radio will be broadcasting live from the Barracuda Racing team transporter on Saturday, July 13 from 12-2 p.m. ET.
- Fans can support Tagliani in a friendly battle with Scott Dixon where their chosen charities are the real winners! Details at http://www.power-of-2.org/