- Driver: Alex Tagliani
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: Pocono 400
- Location: Pocono Raceway
- Track: 2.5-mile tri-oval
- 2013 event counter: The Pocono 400 is the 11th race (of 19) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
- Practice sessions: Saturday, July 6 from 10-11 a.m. and 5:30-6 p.m. ET
- Qualifying: Saturday, July 6 from 1:15-2:45 p.m. ET
- Race: Sunday, July 7 – Pre-race activities starting at 11:30 a.m. ET with an estimated green flag at 12:15 p.m.
- TV race broadcast (USA): ABC
- TV race broadcast (Canada): TVA Sports & SportsNet
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Driver Quote: Alex Tagliani
“I’m really excited to race at Pocono Raceway. I’ve heard a lot about the track – that it’s obviously very unique and challenging, with different corners and different banking.
“Luckily, I had the chance to use the Honda HPD simulator to test the track this week. I think it’s going to be interesting for us to get there and test on Thursday, after trying the track on the simulator.
“Hopefully we can get our season back underway. It will be very important for the whole team at Barracuda Racing. I don’t think we have showed our pace yet, contrary to this time last year. Yes, we have had some bad luck but I’ve also kind of forced the issue at times instead of just doing what we could and walking away with some points, so it’s been disappointing on that aspect.
“We just need to roll up our sleeves and work hard to get back to the pace we know we’re capable of doing. When we have pace and we’re fast, I think it makes everything a lot easier. We have a lot of confidence that we’re going to get there soon.”
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- Alex Tagliani: @tagliani
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @Bowers_Wilkins
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Alex Tagliani: Sunday, July 7 from 8:45-9:45 a.m. ET in the INDYCAR Fan Village.
- The Official INDYCAR Tweetup: Saturday, July 6 from 4:30-5:15 p.m. ET on the INDYCAR Fan Village main stage.