- Driver: Alex Tagliani
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: Firestone 550
- Location: Texas Motor Speedway
- Track: 1.5-mile oval
- 2013 event counter: The Firestone 550 is the 8th race (of 19) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
Practice sessions: Friday, June 7 from 12:30-1:45 p.m. CST and 6:45-7:15 p.m.
Qualifying: Friday, June 7 from 3:30-5 p.m. CST
Race: Saturday, June 8 – Pre-race activities starting at 7 p.m. CST with an estimated green flag at 7:45 p.m.
Alex Tagliani will be available for interviews on Saturday, June 8 from 2:30-3 p.m. CST in the track media center.
- TV race broadcast (USA): ABC
- TV race broadcast (Canada): TVA Sports & SportsNet
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Driver Quote: Alex Tagliani
“It was a pretty disappointing and shocking weekend for Barracuda Racing in Detroit. Having had a really good racecar, I have to say it’s probably one of the most heart-breaking weekends this team has had.
“We were involved in multiple incidents. We were always at the wrong place at the wrong time and we couldn’t really capitalize on how strong the Barracuda Racing car was. I guess we’re lucky in a sense, that Texas is right around the corner and we don’t have to wait too much to get back on track.
“I’m hopeful that we can have an amazing weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. Last year we were on the pole. We think we know what to do to the car to make it even more competitive this year, so it should be an exciting weekend.”
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- Alex Tagliani: @tagliani
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @Bowers_Wilkins
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Alex Tagliani: Saturday, June 8 from 3-4 p.m. CST in the INDYCAR Fan Village.
- The Official INDYCAR Tweetup: Saturday, June 8 from4-4:45 p.m. CST on the INDYCAR Fan Village Main Stage.