- Driver: Alex Tagliani
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- Location: Barber Motorsports Park (Birmingham, AL)
- Track: 14-turn, 2.38-mile permanent road course
- 2013 event counter: The Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama is the 2nd race (of 19) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
Alex Tagliani will be available for interviews on Friday, April 5 at 10:15 a.m. CST in the track media center.
- Practice sessions: Friday, April 5 from 12:45-1:45 p.m. CST and 3:45-4:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 6 from 8-8:30 a.m.
- Qualifying: Saturday, April 6 from 10:25-11:35 a.m. CST
- Race: Sunday, April 7 – Pre-race activities starting at 2 p.m. CST with an estimated green flag at 2:40 p.m. (90 laps)
- TV race broadcast (USA): NBC Sports Network
- TV race broadcast (Canada): TVA Sports & SportsNet
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
Driver Quote: Alex Tagliani
I can’t wait to get on track at Barber and see how we stack up against the competition. We started the season with a finish in the top ten two weeks ago in St. Pete. The Barracuda Racing crew worked hard to make the changes we needed for the race. It wasn’t an easy race weekend but the top ten finish positions us well for the rest of the season.
We tested well here at Barber Motorsports Park a few weeks ago and finished those two days with a good car. We’re going to aim at getting where we want to be in qualifying and regaining that pace we had last year on street courses and road courses. I have confidence in the Barracuda Racing team and look forward to getting on track at Barber.
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- Alex Tagliani: @tagliani
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @Bowers_Wilkins
- Barracuda Racing: facebook.com/BryanHertaAutosport
- Alex Tagliani: facebook.com/ATagliani
- Barracuda Racing presents The INDYCAR Tweetup on Saturday, April 6 from 12:15-1 p.m. CST on the IndyCar Fan Village Main Stage.
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Alex Tagliani: Saturday, April 6 from 1-2 p.m. CST in the IndyCar Fan Village.