- Driver: Alex Tagliani
- Car: No. 98 Barracuda Racing
- Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
- Event title: MAVTV 500
- Location: Auto Club Speedway (Fontana, CA)
- Track: Two-mile oval
- 2012 event counter: The MAVTV 50 is the 15th stop (of 15) for the IZOD IndyCar Series
- Practice sessions: Friday, September 14 from 10:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. PDT and 5:45-6:45 p.m.
- Qualifying: Friday, September 14 from 2:15-3:45 p.m. PDT
- Race: Saturday, September 15 – Pre-race activities starting at 4:30 p.m. PDT with an estimated green flag at 5:50 p.m. (250 laps)
- Race broadcast (TV): Saturday, September 15 from 4:30-9:30 p.m. PDT on NBC Sports Network
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network and Sirius/XM (XM 94 and Sirius 212)
Driver Quote: Alex Tagliani
“It’s hard to believe that it’s already the last race of the year. The 2012 season, since we switched to Honda, has been amazing for Barracuda Racing. We’ve been very competitive and I’ve enjoyed running up at the front. Week in and week out, we’ve been able to compete against anybody on the racetrack. We qualified in the Firestone Fast Six quite a few times, got the pole in Texas and continued to come out stronger than ever. As a team, we’ve really grown. We had some challenges but overcame them. It’s been a pleasure to work with the crew, the engineers and the sponsors.
Right now, the goal is to finish the season strong in Fontana. We want to come out with a great result in the season finale. That would be amazing for our team and our sponsors. We have a lot of people coming out to see us this weekend and we want to finish on a good note for the off-season.”
- Barracuda Racing: @BHA
- Alex Tagliani: @tagliani
- Barracuda Networks: @barracuda
- Bowers & Wilkins: @Bowers_Wilkins
- Barracuda Racing: facebook.com/BryanHertaAutosport
- Alex Tagliani: facebook.com/ATagliani
- IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Alex Tagliani: Saturday, September 15 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. PDT in the IndyCar Fan Village.
- Watch the team twitter feed (@BHA) for updates on an impromptu Barracuda Racing Tweetup in Fontana.