Driver: Alex Tagliani
Car: No. 98 Team Barracuda – BHA
Primary sponsor: Barracuda Networks
Event title: Firestone 550
Location: Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, Texas
Track: 1.5-mile oval
Practice sessions: Friday, June 8 from 12:30-1:45 p.m. CST and 6:45-7:15 p.m.
Qualifying: Friday, June 8 from 3:30-5 p.m. CST
Race: Saturday, June 9 – pre-race activities starting at 7 p.m. CST with an estimated green flag drop at 7:50 p.m.
Race broadcast (TV): Saturday, June 9 at 7 p.m. CST on NBC Sports Network (228 laps)
Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network and SiriusXM (XM 94 and Sirius 212)
Driver Quote: Alex Tagliani
“I have good memories from last year at Texas Motor Speedway. This is the track that I worked with Todd Malloy for the first time – we were on the pole and finished the race in fourth.
“It’s been a pleasure to get back with Honda for the last two races. We had a great car in Indy and qualified third in Detroit. It was a good boost of motivation for the Team Barracuda – BHA crew. We had a lot of fun and we were competitive. The engine is fantastic, it makes us powerful and we’re able to compete up front, so I’m confident that we can continue on that trend.”
• Team Barracuda – BHA on twitter: @BHA
• Alex Tagliani on twitter: @Tagliani
• Barracuda Networks: @Barracuda
• Bowers & Wilkins: @Bowers_Wilkins
• Team Barracuda – BHA on facebook: www.facebook.com/BryanHertaAutosport
• Alex Tagliani on facebook: www.facebook.com/ATagliani
• IZOD IndyCar Series autograph session with Alex Tagliani – Thursday, June 7 from 7-8 p.m. CST in the IndyCar Fan Village.
• Team Barracuda – BHA Tweetup with Alex Tagliani – Saturday, June 9 from 4-4:45 p.m. in the IndyCar Fan Village.